Saturday, January 03, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge

I will participate in at least one challenge per week. I will participate in at least one challenge per week.

A resolution? No . . . just something that I want to do.

So, here's the first one I'm participating in hosted by Stamp Something. The theme is "Something New" so, here's a card I made using a new stamp set and new nesties:


What I Used:


Prehistoric Party set by Stampendous
Brilliant White, Frosted Kiwi, and Intense Kiwi cardstock by Prism
Go Play patterned cardstock by Daisy D's
Onyx Black Versafine ink
Pear Tart Memento Ink
Labels 2 Nesties
Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Folder
PrismaColor colored pencils


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

I love the colors you used!

Erin... said...

Tooo cute!! Love that little guy!! Great colors. thanks for playing:)