Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blue Valentine

Use two shades of blue . . . that's the challenge over at Our Creative Corner this week. Soooo. . . here's my card:
The picture doesn't show this at all, but the hearts and sentiment are just a little bit sparkly. I inked up the stamps with Versamark Dazzle ink first and applied the Bahama Blue ink right over it. I like this effect.
What I used:
Brilliant White, Baby Blue Medium and Classic Blue cardstock by Prism
Stamps by Verve Visual
Sky Blue and Bahama Blue Memento ink
Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder
Classic Square Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Cat :) Sweet card, LOVE the fun hearts and design! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Corie said...

Oh I love the valentines card in Blue -- so beautiful