Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mojo Monday & Mercy's Sketch

Yahoo! Two more sketches for the week . . .I'm really liking this . . . keeps me stamping!

Another great sketch on the Mojo Monday Blog!
Here's my card:
What I used:

Stamps by Memory Box
Brilliant White, Desert Coral Med. and Suede Brown Dark cardstock by Prism
Patterned cardstock by Cosmo Cricket
Rich Cocoa Memento ink
Heart, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Stardust Pen
Prismacolor pencils: Dark Brown, Beige, Peach, and Nectar


And here's this week's sketch from Mercy's Blog:

Here's my card:

What I used:
Stamps by American Art Stamp
Brilliant White, Black and Gray cardstock by Prism
Patterned cardstock by Cosmo Cricket
Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder
Black Pearl Embellishments
Black Satin Ribbon
Fine-tip black pen
Prismacolor pencils: Sunburst Yellow, Goldenrod, Burnt Ochre, Blush Pink, Scarlet Lake, French Gray 30%, 50%, 70% and Indigo Blue


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautifully done, cat! love those heart-shaped hot air balloons! awesome coloring and color choices, too!

thanks for playing along with my sketch this week, and i hope to see you again next week, too!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy