Saturday, January 24, 2009

Live from Anaheim!

Howdy! Well . . .here I am in Anaheim preparing to search and scour the show to find the latest and greatest products.

Yep . . . I am at CHA . . .actually, I'm all snug as a bug in our hotel room. My sister, Sue, is along for the ride. She's quite the help in scoping out cool stuff and keeping me on track and focused.

We took a class earlier today to learn techniques using Flower Soft . . . you know how much I love this stuff and after taking the class . . .well, I love it even more!

And the new colors are soooooooooo delish! Here's a peek of one of the new colors:
And here are some sample cards that were in the classroom:

Check out the vase! Isn't it so pretty?!?

I spy another new color in the pic below!
How pretty is this?!? A shaker card!
I love the simplicity of this one:
I can't wait to see the actual Flower Soft booth . . . or the Spellbinders Booth . . . or all of the New Tim Holtz goodies . . .or . . .oh sheesh! I just can't wait to see it ALL!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more peeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for scoping out the "hot pink".....YES!!

Melody said...

Have fun! Looks like so much fun!