Sunday, January 04, 2009

Cupcake Challenge #49

Oh my! A Cupcake Challenge?! Could life get any better? I have sooooo many cupcake stamps and here's a great opportunity for me to use all of them. (side note: cupcake stamps not required to participate in the challenge)
You can see the sketch here . . . and while you're there, check out the Cupcake Stamps by Taylored Expressions. Sooooo cute! I just received a few of them and I can't wait to use them!!

On to the card for the challenge:
What I used:

Birthday Cupcake set by Inkadinkado
"Diet? What diet!" stamp by Eat Cake Graphics
Brilliant White, Iced Pink and Tropical Green cardstock by Prism
Patterned cardstock by Memory Box
Onyx Black Versafine ink
Classic and Scalloped Circle Nesties
3-D Lacquer
Pink Glass Beads
Prismacolor pencils: Limepeel, Chartreuse, Cream, Jasmine, Pink and Hot Pink

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very CUTE card -- Love those cupcakes and the SPARKLE -- so pretty! :)

Taylor said...

OK... I must get myself that sentiment! Love it! Thanks so much for playing the challenge!